Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Raw Chocolate "Maple" Syrup

Here's the recipe for the raw chocolate "maple" syrup that I put on top of that yummilicious Xammin' Pancake.


Ingredients:
1 hass avocado or half of a large avocado
1/4 C Raw Cacao powder
1 Tbsp. Maca Root Powder
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
1/4 C Raw Honey or Agave
1/2 C Water

Recipe: Mix all ingredients in the food processor until it becomes somewhat-pudding like and there's no chunks of avocado left. This should take about 4-5 minutes. Taste it and add more sweetener if necessary.

After I made this, I put it in a dispenser and dispensed it onto my Xammin' Pancake:



Then I smoothed out the "Maple" syrup and sprinkled cinnamon on top:





And then I cut it into 3 parts and served it to me and my roommates!!! Yum!!




No comments:

Post a Comment